Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great customer service from Snake River Farms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great customer service from Snake River Farms

I have been wanting to try Snake River Farms dry aged steaks for a while now but the $49 shipping charge (they ship fresh not frozen so they have to ship overnight) always kept me away. Well, last week when they were running the free shipping offer for their fresh stuff I pulled the trigger and got a nice prime dry aged ribeye.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200326_103144.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	823668

But nowhere on the package did this say it was "dry aged". I have seen other pictures of some of their dry aged steaks and they all had a black label and specifically said dry aged on them. I contacted their customer service to confirm that this was in fact a dry aged steaks and not just a "regular" prime steak. They mentioned that the packing plant ran out of the dry aged stickers so they were just using the regular stickers.

Since they couldn't be sure if it was dry aged or not they said they would send out another one. I wasn't asking or angling for that, I just wanted some confirmation from them but they went the extra mile to be sure I had what I ordered. This is one of the reasons I love ordering from them. So now I will either end up with two dry aged steaks or one dry aged and one regular. Either way this is an awesome result.

Wow. Nice!

Comment

Did the online listing actually say "dry aged"? I know they often list their items as "28 day aged" which doesn't mean dry. Regardless, 2 for the price of one and free shipping, you scored well my friend.

Comment

Good customer service is so appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by ofelles View Post
        Good customer service is so appreciated!
        And rare...

Comment

Have had nuthin but great experiences with them folks!

Comment

The RR stuff is really excellent. And I’ve never had anything but great service, the people are fantastic.

Comment

Fortunately, I'm not turrible far from em, so I could git overnight by Pony Express lol!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here