Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to buy from SRF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to buy from SRF?

I received $150 in gift cards for Snake River Farms. I'll definitely be buying a Wagyu Rib Eye steak. Looking for suggestions on what to spend the rest on. I don't mind going over the $150. Thanks in advance!

I have ordered from them on occasion between Steaks and Brisket. Never had any complaints about the cuts or quality. Haven't adventured into Ribs or other Pork offerings from them, to many decent local butchers around me.

Comment

I buy brisket and Ribeyes. I mostly but the briskets to make pastrami with, but I will also smoke them regular. I love their stuff.

Me and buddy of mine split a huge ribeye once a month. It gives a reason to talk business and hang out.

Comment

Just unboxed the American Wagyu Cowboy cut steak from Snake River Farms I’ll be cooking on Saturday. It looks fantastic. I’ll document the cook and post the

If I did it correctly above is a link to the pictures I posted here on Amazing Ribs of the American Wagyu Cowboy Cut steak I got from Snake River Farms earlier this year. It was a Bigun'. Best steak I ever ate!

Comment

This past Saturday had three friends over and I cooked 4 different Ribeyes for us to eat and compare. Ribeye #1 - 2.7 lb. American Wagyu Cowboy Steak from Snake River Farms Ribeye

And here is the write up I did when I cooked it up.

Comment

Wagyu Tri Tip, Prime Cowboy steaks, Wagyu Brisket, Prime Rib, Kurobuta Ham, Kurobuta bone in shoulder. Bought them all and was not disappointed.
            They're having a 30% off sale on select items. Great gift!

Comment

Love their briskets and ribeyes. Some harder to find cuts like ribeye cap, picanha, and bavette are good choices too. I wasn't a huge fan of the American Wagyu tri tips but still have one more to cook before I form a complete opinion on them. I have always wanted to try their beef ribs too.

Comment

Picanha If you like the fat cap flame grilled churrasco style. Tri tip if you don't want the fat cap. Either are good cut into nice thick steaks and smoked then reverse seared over very hot flame.

Comment

I like their cowboy steaks and tri-tip. Keep a few of each in the freezer and if company is coming over pull one out for a quick impressive meal. All have been good.

Comment

Wow ssandy_561 that cowboy cut looks incredible! I might need to go with that instead of the standard cut rib eye.

Comment

I get a lot from SRF. With every order I make sure to get a Teres Major. They come in a pack of two, hard to get, and dang dang great on the grill for a couple of nice steaks. It has become one of my faves. Great flavor. Not the most tender cut you can get, but really good and don't break the rest of the bank.

Comment

Alright, ended up getting the cowboy rib eye and 2 traditional rib eyes at 30% off. All American Wagyu Gold. Should be arriving January 9th! Stay tuned...

Comment

My favorite from them thus far. 9lb short ribs. (2, 3-bone stacked in Click image for larger version  Name:	08B22E47-DA53-4964-A9FA-D9A0F3B9911F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.48 MB ID:	783802 this pic)

Comment

2.4 Lb Wagyu Gold Cowboy Rib Eye for Sunday dinner! Planning to reverse sear with SnS. Stay tuned!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Not for nothing, their hotdogs are off the charts good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here