Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter Road Meats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porter Road Meats

Porter Road Meats has been my first foray into buying meat online. I have to say, I was quite impressed!
    I ordered some Flat Iron, Ribeye, Beef Bacon, Beef Chorizo and received some free Ground beef.

The order shipped rather quickly and all the meat came very cold. I was surprised at how well it was packaged to insulate the inside of the box. Upon opening it, I realized they had forgotten the ribeye, which I was obviously waiting anxiously for.
    I contacted them, and without hesitation they sent me the Ribeye's in the mail. Great customer service and great tasting product for sure.

My wife tried the beef bacon and said she never wanted another kind of bacon again because it was that good. I had to apologize to her for the 10 lbs of pork belly I had curing in the fridge . I guess it's just more for me!

I made breakfast burritos with the beef chorizo. It was very good, but i think i still prefer the pork variety.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190527_110443.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	691059

All in all, I say they are for sure a new go to for us. Now I just need to find where I can buy beef plate. The wife is demanding more beef bacon!

i love porter road! and their reg pork chorizo is out of this world. I would also recommend their chuck eye steaks as an alternative to ribeye...cheaper and just as amazing.

Comment

Give their denver and hanger steaks a try. I love that they sell cuts like that you can't find most other places. And their tri-tips are excellent if that is a cut you can't get locally.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Been looking to try them out. I’m sold!

Comment

Glad your mail carrier actually brought it to you!

Comment

They are great. Love the tri tips. Had a couple of Kansas City steak that were so good I ordered four more!

Comment

Sounds great.

Comment

Just placed my first Porter Road order. Waiting on a tri-tip (only had one left), 2 packs of Texas short ribs, 2 chuck roasts, and some ground beef that came free with an order of $75 or more. Excited to finally give them a try.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here