Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake river farms doubles my order on accident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake river farms doubles my order on accident.

I ordered 2 racks of ribs and a pork collar. What came was double that. So I called and they said a computer glitch doubled everyone’s order and to keep it and enjoy. Thanks SRF! Just wish I ordered a brisket too! Haha!
    Last edited by Idleratchet; January 25, 2019, 04:45 PM. Reason: Spelling error

You mean Snake river Farms I'm assuming. That's a hell of a score! I ordered several things one time and a pork belly was one of them. Supposed to be a 5 to 6lb. belly. what I got was nearly a 13lb. belly. What's funny is you can't even order that on their web site. must be for their food service side of the business.

Comment

• Idleratchet
      Idleratchet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup my bad, I corrected it in the body but not the title! This was my first order from them so I was surprised to see that.

• JoeSousa
      JoeSousa commented
      Editing a comment
      I have seen that with pork bellies from there as well. I have ordered 2 over the last couple years and they are always 10+ pounds, not the 5-6 pounds they say on their site.

Wow it's a super BOGO from SNF !!! Awesome, you're a lucky guy !!!

Comment

• Idleratchet
      Idleratchet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah buddy!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2853E88B-6F62-4771-9937-184925841185.png
Views:	218
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	627631

Comment

Gee, it's a tough life.

Comment

• Idleratchet
        Idleratchet commented
        Editing a comment
        First world problems.

Awesome problem to have!

Comment

Hmmmm...
        At those prices, I might actually haveta quit deletin/ignorin their emails...

Comment

Haha Mr. Bones I've taken to deleting their emails pretty much on sight trying to avoid the temptation. My freezers are jam packed right now anyhow. But for the Super Bowl if they run that pick six again that's going to be hard to ignore.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Heared Dat, Brother!
            350+# in freezer, at present...

Wish ya hadn't a brought up th Stupor Bowl, though; I was doin fair well, with
            'LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaL aLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaL aLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa, up until that point!

SRF has always been a standup co! My freezer is WAY full. Pulled out some Double R Ranch ribeye's just tonight for tomorrow!

Click image for larger version  Name:	50666084_300892747297443_2531301072534765568_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.8 KB ID:	627686
          Last edited by lonnie mac; January 25, 2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Frozen Smoke
            Frozen Smoke commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok where can you get the hat??

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            hahaha, where did you get this?

Just curious....what is a pork collar...is it button down, need to be ironed or what???

Comment

The collar is cut from the shoulder portion that runs from the neck to the tip of the loin.

Comment

Deal of all deals!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here