Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online purchase for fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online purchase for fish?

Hey guys

Im looking for any recomendations for a good place to order fish online, particularly wild caught salmon. Even the whole foods around us typically only has farm raised OR fresh coho but the wife isnt keen on the taste of coho.

Any ideas?

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

IIRC this was something that Costco carried on and off (switched to BJ's last winter). I know that if I was interested in something they no longer sold, I could let one of the assistant managers know and they would type it into a computer. Then maybe in a month or so my fresh stuffed grape leaves would be back.

Comment

We do business with these folks on occasion: https://www.fishex.com/

Comment

I just got a survey from Crowd Cow about Copper River Salmon being something they're looking into offering.

Comment

Joe Patti's is near me in Pensacola Florida and they ship. It's where I shop but I've not yet bought salmon from them. Check out their website and you can also call them with any questions. http://www.joepattis.com/Joe-Pattis-...ny-Welcome.cfm

Comment

These people ship. Good quality.
              Groomers Seafood
              9801 McCullough
              San Antonio, TX, 78216

Comment

Might be a long shot but check pikes market in Seattle do not know if they do online, but I do know if you are there they will ship it to you, it is right on the bay in Seattle

here it is
                Last edited by customtrim; May 9, 2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Check out http://www.tonkaseafoods.com/fresh-f...-products.html Call them to see what they have in stock.

Comment

• Troutman
                    Troutman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Perfect example, from the source !!

• grantgallagher
                    grantgallagher commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This seems truly awesome. I think i will have to give them a call.

Deleted--Posted in wrong thread.
                  Last edited by Willy; May 9, 2018, 05:30 PM. Reason: My stupidity.

Comment

Pikes as well as Pure Seafood in Seattle or at the source in Alaska. I’ve bought Copper River King a number of times from them, always great !! Don’t buy salmon from Texas or Florida, they just get it from Alaska. Here is Pikes website..

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                      Potkettleblack commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was gonna say, about not getting Pacific Salmon from places on the gulf. But if you want gulf shrimp, Stone crab, etc...

• grantgallagher
                      grantgallagher commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hmmm. Ill need to call them too and see if they do cheaper shipping on frozen on ice or something. $75 bucks overnight is way too much for even a semi-regular endeavor

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here