Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Meat Ordering Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Meat Ordering Resources

Wasn't quite sure where to post this. I can see that we have a section for State by State butchers. I'm wondering where everyone is ordering their meat ONLINE for a reasonable cost. We live in Central Florida but have a farm in lower Alabama- in the middle of nowhere. It takes me awhile to get to a Costco or Sams. Those who order their meat online- who do you use and why? Thank you bunches for your thoughts.

We have a whole sub forum on this!

These are companies I've had good dealings with. That means not only that the product has been good, but the service has been as well. Allen Brothers. Meathead was right to give them props. The product is excellent, and so is the service. Snake River Farms. I've probably spent the most money here. Although its fun to browse

Comment

Originally posted by Porkenstein View Post
      Wasn't quite sure where to post this. I can see that we have a section for State by State butchers. I'm wondering where everyone is ordering their meat ONLINE for a reasonable cost. We live in Central Florida but have a farm in lower Alabama- in the middle of nowhere. It takes me awhile to get to a Costco or Sams. Those who order their meat online- who do you use and why? Thank you bunches for your thoughts.
      Wild fork foods.com They are a lot cheaper than all those others & have Black Angus choice & prime as well as all other meats

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        At first, I thought your avatar was a picture of me, but I am not that good-looking.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here