Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those in the northeast region

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those in the northeast region

Ive been using alpine butcher recently, especially during the hot months. I love click and porter road but at best its 50/50 whether the product arrives frozen due to ups/fedex sucking at their job and the hot weather.

Alpine is based in MA and i receive orders next day frozen solid. Ive been very satisfied with their quality and prices are pretty good.

Anyways, i post this for because of a couple of threads recently about partially thawed items. Not a solve for everyone but a solve for me and anyone in this region.

USDA Prime Online Butcher Shop that delivers high end steak and meats to your door. Our USDA prime steaks are hand cut for your order. We are a family owned business that has been around for 100 years. delivering steak tips, filet mignon, ribeye, strip steaks and house-made sausages.

Interesting thanks

Comment

What Grant said,,,,
      I use them often, zero complaints

Comment

I will look into

Comment

My son uses Alpine. Has great things to say about them. No shipping issues to here in the Midwest.

Comment

Thanks, I like the next day here in New England. Freezer is jam packed. Next time in need, give them a try.

Comment

Agree, good quality and fast shipping.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here