Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Fork Foods -- Delivery TImes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild Fork Foods -- Delivery TImes

I attempted to place my first order ever with Wild Fork today, to be delivered tomorrow. After I entered my zipcode, the website said as long as I ordered by 7 a.m., I'd get it the same day, so I figured ordering the day before would be more than adequate. When I went to check out, the earliest delivery option it gave me was Saturday morning. I imagine it's because of the holiday weekend. So, if you are planning a last minute order, keep this in mind. Fortunately, I have other sources of good meat, though I may not get exactly what I was planning.

It most likely is because of the holiday weekend. I have ordered 3 times so far. One order to be delivered to NC and the other two to my MIL and FIL in Michigan. Their orders got to them the day after ordering. Also, Wild Fork is probably getting pretty popular as their selection and quality is fantastic as well as pricing.

Comment

• Murdy
      Murdy commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree about the holiday weekend. I just wish they would have given a heads up. I thought I was ordering early by putting in my order almost a full day before the listed deadline.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here