Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Butcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Butcher

Great Butcher in Aurora, Ohio. Mazzulos has a few butcher shops in the Portage, Geauga county areas of Ohio. They will get you what you need. If you are planning ahead, as smokers should do, they will cut you the size and cut that you desire. Typically, they will have ready for you the next day, if they dont have it. Or, you can drive twenty minutes down the road and get it from their main shop.

Thanks for your contribution dkredline!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

in the central ohio area (the center of the known bbq universe) for pork try THERNS MEATS on greenlawn Ave. they prepare there sausages an smoked meats mon. tru.wends. and are open to sell there pork thur., fri., an sat. morning highest quality pork buts i halve found in the area they also sell authentic german sausages and are very resonably priced

Comment

In Northeast Ohio you can go to Marshallville Packing Company in Marshallville, OH. They carry a wide variety of meat and do custom orders. They are about an hour south of Cleveland, 20 minutes south of 76 off of state route 21. I have been going there for years for steaks that they would trim for me, let me choose the ones I liked. When I got my WSM they gave me trimmings for free to help me out. I do not work for them only a happy customer that supports local business when I can

Comment

In Cincinnati Ohio, there is Findlay Farmers Market with many butchers, but I have found Busch`s Country Corner to be the best.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here