Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monmouth Meats, Red Bank, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbq_esq
    replied
    This is a very old post but wanted to give it a bump - this place is fantastic. There a few other solid butchers in the area (Citarella's) but Monmouth Meats has excellent selection for BBQ meats - USDA prime, Snake River Farms wagyu, Berkshire pork, tri tips, etc. Will be dropping alot of cash here this summer!

Leave a comment:

• Rlasky
    started a topic Monmouth Meats, Red Bank, NJ

Monmouth Meats, Red Bank, NJ

If you're in Central NJ or on the Shore, this is easily the best butcher in Monmouth County. Stu gets to know customers by name, is always patient and answers even the most basic of question. He carries BBQ meats, and no one else in the area does. Tri-Tip and full packer Briskets I had only ever read about on this site until I went to Monmouth Meats. All Boar's Head cold cuts are $7/lb as long as you buy at least a pound, and that alone can be $3-$4 cheaper than the supermarket. Stu will ask you about how you are planning to cook, and will offer advice or suggestions if he thinks you may wind up with a bad result. There is a decent selection of rubs & sauces, but nothing super rare or hard to find. Just a great place, great prices, and he can get you anything under the sun if he doesn't already carry it. It's amazing how much better my food comes out when I begin with quality meat vs. what I used to buy at the supermarket

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here