Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis Butcher - Max's Meats and Deli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Louis Butcher - Max's Meats and Deli

Pretty partial to Mark and his butcher shop Max's Meats and Deli located in Hazelwood. I source 95% of my meat through him with the other 5% being the Corner Butcher in Fenton. Both locations carry my smoker wood - to be fully honest - but that no way taints my vote towards these two shops.

Mark at Max's has been a butcher since he was a young man. I have learned underneath his guidance many things about meat and the meat industry. It is crazy to know some of the tom foolery and gimmicks that can occur in the meat industry.

Assure you zero of that is going on at Max's and am firmly confident that the Corner is the same way.

One observation I have of Mark at Max's is that he goes above and beyond to make a customer happy, satisfied and comfortable. A character trait that is few between these days, especially when money is involved.

The following link is a little write up I did of Max's that I published on my website if you care to take a little deeper look.

Cool! Looks like he does it right. You are very fortunate, for some don't have the personal touch of a butcher.
    Last edited by FireMan; December 17, 2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I second the kudos for The Corner Butcher in Fenton. Mike and the folks are oudone only by the quality of the meats they have.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here