Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonald's Meats is FANTASTIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonald's Meats is FANTASTIC!

My wife and I have been customers at McDonald's Meats (no affiliation to the burger chain) for 8 years. They've been around since 1914 in an easy location just south of Saint Cloud and about 35 minutes north of the Twin Cities. It's always been family owned and family operated and they're a friendly fun crew who put in long days and put out quality beef, pork, chicken and extras that will greatly satisfy. They also process game and I have NEVER had better snack sticks or jerky. Their venison italian sausage is incredible! Though they've won dozens of awards for their products, they're a humble group and will gladly work with you on requests for cuts or styles. I wanted to try a brisket point by itself in my new smoker and one of the butchers went in back, cut a fresh one from a hanging beef, brought it out, trimmed it to my specs and charged the normal brisket per/pound price. That is good service! Anyway, it's a good clean establishment, prices are decent, and there's always something good on "special". Give them a try!
    8601 Main Avenue
    Clear Lake, MN 55319
    Mcdonaldsmeats.com

Nice to hear about a good local Meat Market. We have one here too, the Blue Earth Locker. They are always helpful and fairly priced for excellent quality meats.

Comment

Aint it cool old fashion service and local I feel a smile in the force, what ever that means bot congrats on local family and I hope local animals

Comment

Great to here!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ravingdave! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Prime Cut Meats in Fargo is in this league as far as I'm concerned, but don't tell Tim the Owner I Said So! I tell him the only reason I go there is for Bones for my Mutts! Ezcellant Sausage, Bacon and Fish & Seafood in addition to all cuts of Beef & Pork! 👍👍👍👍👍 Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here