Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The German Meat Emporium aka Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The German Meat Emporium aka Metro

This is a membership club similar to Costco but only for the self-employed or business owners. I was pleased to see iberico ribs in person! The meat and fish section was massive! Sadly I have no way to cook anything but my sister’s boyfriend made some great steaks, pork chops, and chicken wings. Hopefully the pic conveys the huge size of those sauerkraut cans.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STEbbq; June 19, 2022, 04:47 AM.

Restaurant Depot,,,,,German style,,,,

Comment

I don't understand.... all that meat sitting out, people walking around in short sleeves. I'm guessing that wasn't a cold room, all that meat sitting out migrating towards room temperature???

Comment

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh it was a very cold room. It is over 80 right now so people probably like the cool!

You're close to the actual Codex Alimentarius Austriacus.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Duh, everyone knows that.

See food heaven!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here