Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattons Meat Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pattons Meat Market

Definitely worth the drive, even if you're ITP.

Your Neighborhood Market Proudly Nominated

Very high quality meats indeed (friendly neighborhood service too). Patton's fits the AmazingRibs profile perfectly.

Comment

Thanks for the submission, stephen_d ! You and gbt01 , when you get a chance please drop in the Introduce Yourself channel and give us an introduction. Look forward to getting to know you both.

Comment

I third that. Patton's will definitely go the extra mile. Great place to buy that rib roast - they'll remove the bones, rib cap, fat for beef love, etc. While they do stock Prime, the Choice CAB was phenomenal for a rib roast!

Comment

Went to Patton's this weekend for pork belly. It's awesome...will definitely be going back. They have everything you could ever want and the staff is great.

Comment

I'll forth of fifth it! Patton's is great, i'm lucky enough to be only a few miles away. They have great personal service, and great meat.

Comment

+1 They often have CAB Prime whole packer brisket (and seem to sell a ton of them when they do) they also ordered me a case of the tom turkey legs. If you ever want to try the Disney style turkey legs, that's the place to go. Rumor has it that they may be working on a second location around Roswell.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here