Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to Penn Dutch in South Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been to Penn Dutch in South Florida?

I'm in the West Palm area so it's a bit far for me but has anyone tried Penn Dutch Meat and Seafood Superstore in Hollywood or Margate? I've always heard good things about them but never made the journey.

I am in Boca Raton. On seeing your post I took a drive up to the store today in Margate. Great choice of cuts that I don't normally see around. Many briskets, beef ribs cut all sorts of ways, BIG THICK steaks, all sorts of pork ribs. Lots of choice. Even pigs feet of the fresh variety. Yum. I bought a few pieces to try...beef ribs, rack of lamb, Baby Ribs, so will report back when I have had a chance to try.

Comment

I'm in Coral Springs. I've always been scared of Penn Dutch bc of the ultra low prices they advertise in the local newspaper... how'd your food turn out?

Comment

• Boca Mike
        Boca Mike commented
        Editing a comment
        The beef was not up to SRF quality, but I enjoyed the lamb and pork ribs. They had some good cheeses and cold cuts. Need to get back there again.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here