Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam's Club Wilkes-Barre prime packers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam's Club Wilkes-Barre prime packers!

My friend Bill just called me, $3.59/lb. First time ever. 11-14lbs. I think I'm going to get a couple-three-four.

Great idea!!!

Comment

Congrats! I remember when I first was made aware my "local" one had them, it was a happy day indeed. 90 min drive one way, but still...Prime brisket for the price of hamburger, heck yeah! Take a cooler and stock up.

Comment

Picked up a pair of 10ish pounders.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180715_122926~2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.32 MB ID:	532766
        Last edited by Mosca; July 15, 2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Awesome. I was at Sam’s Club yesterday, and mine just had a few Angus choice packers and flats. They had a lot more leading up to the 4th, but choice only. Price was the same as you show for prime.

My local Costco is $3.99/lb now on brisket, versus the $2.99 they were charging a while back.

Comment

I've been wondering if and when prices will be affected by the tarrifs China just imposed on beef coming from the US. Got to imagine it pushes prices lower, at least in the near term.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey View Post
              I've been wondering if and when prices will be affected by the tarrifs China just imposed on beef coming from the US. Got to imagine it pushes prices lower, at least in the near term.
              Makes sense to me. Less beef going over there means a saturated market here and should drive prices down.

Comment

Good find!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here