Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restaurant Depot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurant Depot

They have a really good selection of meats. The even have halal and kosher meats. I have used their Certified Angus Beef briskets and have had really good results. They also have case pricing. The meat room is HUGE with hundreds of products. Their prices are excellent. They had butts on sale earlier this month for $2.14 / lb. Pork back ribs for $3.09 / lb. Prices were even cheaper for case prices. I have also bought equipment there. Right now, Kingsford blue bag is $13.99 for the dual 20 lb. bags. I stocked up when Lowe's had it on sale so not in need right now.

Their web site: http://www.restaurantdepot.com/

They also track your purchases for most recent three month period (not sure that is a good idea...lol).

Membership is supposed to be restricted to resellers.

From their website: *Restaurant Depot is wholesale only. To qualify for a free membership account, on your first visit you need to show a valid reseller's permit (business license) or tax-exempt certificate (for a non-profit organization) and show proof that you are authorized to purchase for said business or organization.

That being said, my brother in AZ got a membership just by showing his competition BBQ team business card. Wouldn't be difficult to make one of those, even if it wasn't a real team
    Last edited by FLBuckeye; September 24, 2014, 11:59 AM.

KCBS members can get a day pass whenever needed. I shop there when we have larger catering or vending jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thom Emery View Post
      KCBS members can get a day pass whenever needed. I shop there when we have larger catering or vending jobs.
      Good to know, thanks Thom!

Comment

Restaurant Depot is pretty awesome. I was added on to the better half's father's catering company as an "employee." I'm not sure what I do for him, other than make sure his daughter eats well, but when I buy small quantities, I just assume it for "R&D" or "recipe testing."

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here