Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Stone, Father of Tuffy Stone, Passed Away Suddenly Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Stone, Father of Tuffy Stone, Passed Away Suddenly Yesterday

All, it is with great sadness that I share the passing of a dear friend, George Stone, father of well known pitmaster Tuffy Stone. Having gotten to know George over the past 15+ years, it is a tremendous loss not only to myself and the Stone family but to the countless people with whom he interacted with on the competition BBQ circuit.

In honor of George, here is a link to a video I filmed with him and Tuffy at the American Royal a few years back but hadn't gotten around to sharing publicly. It is long but it really showcases the love of BBQ he and Tuffy shared. Enjoy.

You can watch the video now by visiting https://vimeo.com/236674915/9b2962a84a
    Attached Files

Sad news indeed. I run into Tuffy occasionally, but I don't really know him.

Comment

God’s speed George Stone.
      Sorry for everyone’s loss. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

Thank your for sharing and please pass on condolences from us here.

Comment

Thank you for telling us and for posting the video. So sad.

Kathryn

Comment

Nice video. Our Sympathy and Prayers.

Comment

thanks for sharing. Prayers to the Stone family.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here