Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 3 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 2 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gardenfish
    Club Member
    • Jul 2015
    • Phoenix, Az.
    • 2002 Weber Green Performer
      2015 22.5" WMS
      Old Char Broil 2 burner
      10" Deep Lodge cast iron

733 Maverick Black
      733 Maverick Copper w/Meathead magnet
      Purple Thermapen

Weber chimney
      Cheap smaller chimney

Finally

I have been lurking for about 3 months. Finally joined up today. With all the info I have received from here it is the least I can do to support the site. I am on my last day of a weeks vacation and have a pork shoulder on the WSM as we speak. It is at 167° right now and I have 6 boneless chicken breasts that brined for 4 hrs and have been sitting with Memphis dust for the last 5 hrs. I am going to smoke them in a bit.

This is my 5th smoke of pork shoulder all done with Memphis dust and Meatheads recipe. They have all turned out awesome. Thanks for all the info and especially the myth-busting. See you around

Rick
    Last edited by gardenfish; August 1, 2015, 09:57 AM.
  • Breadhead
    Banned Former Member
    • Jul 2014

Welcome to the Pit gardenfish. Show us some pictures of your cook.

Comment

• _John_
      Former Member
      • Jul 2014

Welcome, I have some going on myself in a few hours.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
      See more
      See less
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}