Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Timkatt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Timkatt

Hello everyone,
    Timkatt here from Roc city in NY.

Amazingribs.com has really helped me improve my smoking and grilling results.
    I recently got a PBC I've cooked a couple tri-tips on it and can't want to cook more on it.

Welcome Timkatt!! You are going to like it here. Lots of interesting discussions here so jump right in and get your feet wet so to speak.

Comment

Welcome Timkatt keep er cooking

Comment

Welcome TimKatt, hope you're smoking as I'm typing!

Cheers,

Oskaar

Comment

WELCOME

Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 12, 2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome The Kimkatt from The A$$hole.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
              Jon Solberg commented
              Editing a comment
              I concur just sayin

Welcome Timkatt, great job filling out your sig. Thanks for the support.
            We look forward to your PBC cook pics, there's a huge PBC fan base here.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome! WHAT, is that in your avatar pic?

Comment

• _John_
                  _John_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looks like a Daft Punk helmet to me.

Apologies, didn't realize i was committing a federal offense (hijacking)... I have never used a forum before and it is quite difficult to navigate this site. I am trying to understand it though and will try harder to learn forum etiquette. Maybe next time someone irritates you with their post you might use some discretion in your wording so it doesn't come off like you just rammed a skewer through them.

Comment

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gumby, I assume this is in reply to another member's message to you? I can';t find the context though, if you read the above posts you're in a member named Timkatt's Introductory post. In forums, this is referred to as "hijacking", when you comment out-of-context inside someone else's topic. Picture it as someone's chalkboard, and you're putting your own note on their board. I understand you're unfamiliar with forums, there's nothing wrong with that. But here's what you should do- go to the main page of The Pit, but clicking the "The Pit" tab on the upper left of any screen. There you'll see the topics, find the appropriate topic under which to post something. Click it, and then click "New Topic" if you want to post your own, or just read the ones there if you just want to read. This will help you navigate around better.

Originally posted by Gumby6506 View Post
                Apologies, didn't realize i was committing a federal offense (hijacking)... I have never used a forum before and it is quite difficult to navigate this site. I am trying to understand it though and will try harder to learn forum etiquette. Maybe next time someone irritates you with their post you might use some discretion in your wording so it doesn't come off like you just rammed a skewer through them.

Gumby you'll find a lot of great info about this forum when you check out my Welcome letter and tips topics. One of the first things you should do is complete your Signature (Tip #1). The posts are in the Welcome and Announcements sections here and here.

I understand I may have been a little gruff with you in my post above, however, please consider that your first two posts were duplicates, in the wrong location for the topics they discussed, and were obviously not relevant to the topic in which you posted (i.e hijacking). I understand you might be new to forums, though, so please don't take my post too hard. Read up on our guidelines and tips and you'll be well on your way to becoming a great member of the community

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here