Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello from Az

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from Az

Hello all, A buddy of mine told me about this website 2 months ago and I have been glued to it ever since. Anyway a big hello from southeast az.

Hi back, Tally! Welcome to the Pit. When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' welcome post as well as the tips post on how to fill out your signature. They can be found on the main "The Pit" page by clicking the top-left tab of the same name.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Huskee I will check out pit boss' posts

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tally! We look forward to hearing more about your experiences as you keep digging into the website. What's most held your interest so far? What are ya cookin?

Pit Boss

Comment

Pit Boss, I have made at least two dozen recipes from this site. They all make me look like the world's best outdoor cook. Prime rib, pork ribs, pulled pork, s and f chicken, steak, steakhouse steakburgers, and wv slawdogs to name a few.

Comment

I have a pork loin going as we speak.

Comment

Nice tally of cooks you have there. Sounds like you're well on your way to being a BBQ all star. How about showing off that pork loin cook in the "Recipe and Techniques" section?

Comment

I sure will.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here