Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Denver

I just wanted to say hello, thank you for creating this site and I hope my membership helps keep it going. I joined this site for one main reason: because I didn't have to. To me that speaks volumes about the people behind it. Another one of my favorite cooking sites is a subscription site. A rather steep subscription might I add that I refuse to pay. It's good, but not as good as what they charge (and they're proud of it).

This site on the other hand is worth every penny of the membership fee of the pitmaster club. I got my money's worth before I joined. It helped me determine it's worth every penny. So once again, thank you.

Welcome aboard! This place is definitely worth the price of admission and then some.

Comment

Welcome, I love the main site but actually think this place is way more valuable. Hell i'm in here, that has to lend it some kind of respectability doesn't it? Maybe not, it's late and i'm on a movie binge.

Comment

Welcome! And yes - it's worth every penny for sure....

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!! This is a pretty special place, I would have to agree.

Comment

Welcome! This is a great place for everyone from beginners (that's where I fit) to those with a lot of experience.

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit pilotbum! We appreciate your words in your intro. Meathead, for 10 years now, has had everything here available for free. This Pitmaster Club was a new idea that came to fruition just over a year ago to help pay the bills AND offer extras to our members, plus it gives us a better arena to socialize in. It sure beats a hard paywall that blocks out everything like some sites.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Go Donkeys!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here