Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Hi, gang! I'm getting back into outdoor cooking after a long hiatus. Done a lot of grilling, but new to "low and slow." It's been fun so far! I've got a PBC and a 22" Weber Kettle. I'm in the LA Area, having just moved here from the SF Bay Area -- but was born and raised in the South and that's where I draw my culinary inspiration. Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome From Texas! You’ll like it here and have fun also. We’ve got a ton of Weber Kettle owners and a lot of PBC owners as well. If you ever have questions about anything there’s a lot of good folks here happy to help. Looking forward to pics of some of your cooks.

Comment

Welcome from closer to where you moved from (SF)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Well, welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Long Beach, CA. Love your handle!

Comment

Hello for NW Oregon.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! My LA is Louisiana.

Comment

• Panhead John
                              Panhead John commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Just curious why you don’t use La. ?

• LA Pork Butt
                              LA Pork Butt commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Panhead John I started using the postal abbreviation, and after I discovered the confusion I just didn’t want to go through the hassle of changing it.

• Panhead John
                              Panhead John commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Well, I know myself, I would love to see ya go with La.......I was born there and I’m a selfish bastard. La and pork butt to me, just goes together better. When I see LA I think Los Angeles.
                              Last edited by Panhead John; November 20, 2020, 08:16 PM.

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            Rubs Promo

Spotlight

These are not paid placements, they are a curated selection of reviewed products.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. This has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to maintain and improve this site so please click our “buy now” buttons on product reviews!

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It’s among the best bargains for a smoker in the world. This baby cooks circles around cheap offset smokers because temperature control is so much easier. Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them.

Amp Up Your Outdoor Cooking Game By Joining The Pitmaster Club

AmazingRibs.com Pitmaster Club
                            Now the largest membership-based BBQ and grilling community in the world, the Pitmaster Club is sure to step up your outdoor cooking game. Experience the countless benefits — from monthly giveaways, to free products, to exclusive content, and more– by signing up for a 30-day free trial below! Get a free 30-day trial here.

BBQ And Grilling Gifts For Every Occasion

Looking for the perfect gift for the BBQ and grilling enthusiasts in your life? Here’s our suggestion for platinum and gold medal-winning products at a variety of price points. Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts.

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker, placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side. Click here to read ourcomplete review.