Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new guy in fl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy in fl

Dropping in to say hello and thanks for AR and the knowledge I have already gained from countless hours of reading. I do all the cooking in the family to repay my wife for having to put up with all my laundry. I got bored making her the same few dinners every night which is how I found AR.com. we just bought a new weber to replace an old ugly grill that had started to rust badly. We do a lot of mexican/Spanish inspired dishes to spice up your basic chicken and beef dinners on a weekly basis. Looking forward to making my first pulled pork tacos too!

That's our baby "rivers" in my avatar

Looking forward to hanging out and learning more!

Welcome Aboard @somethinfishy

Comment

Welcome to the Pit somethinfishy

Comment

that is a tasty looking leg there. what did you do and how did you cook it?

Comment

Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome

Originally posted by DeusDingo View Post
            that is a tasty looking leg there. what did you do and how did you cook it?
            Thank you, it's one of our favorite meals. The quarter is rubbed with a mix of paprika, cayenne, cumin, allspice and black pepper. Then butter mixed with the same rub is stuffed under the skin. These go over direct heat on the grill. Once done they sit on top of a homemade bed of cilantro/lime coleslaw and top with a roasted corn and blackbean salsa.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Amazing looking food...great photo!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, Somethinfishy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here