Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Freeburg, IL 62243 Where Men Are Men and The Sheep Are Nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Freeburg, IL 62243 Where Men Are Men and The Sheep Are Nervous

I love this website and it's my go-to area when I'm making new purchases or get hung up on a new smoke. I have a competition team but we've got away from doing much of that due to busy work schedules and us focusing on cooking benefits for free. Been at it a while and cooking and smoking is my stress reliever after working 36 years in law enforcement and still doing it. I love my work and I love to cook even more. I have 3 smokers currently in use. The custom built rig my dear friend built for me after he made his own, a ReqTec 680 through which I run 7-800 lbs of pellets a year and an offset Oklahoma Joe which I fire with prunings and wood from my orchard of 22 fruit trees. I have a farm as well with loads of shagbark, regular and pignut hickory, sassafrass and white/black and pin oaks as well so I'm blessed with having a fine wood source. I'm happy to meet ya'all!!
    Attached Files

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Many Thanks fer yer years of devoted Service!

Comment

Welcome From Houston ....Detective Dave. Nice rig! And I really like your team logo. Cool. And thanks for your service, from me as well.
        Last edited by Panhead John; October 27, 2020, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          Keep an eye on this one Detective Dave.

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          😂😂😂 Did you notice how I tried to suck up to him right off the bat?
          Last edited by Panhead John; October 25, 2020, 07:40 PM.

Welcome from north Texas. Quite a rig there. I offer my thanks as well.

Comment

Welcome aboard from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and thank you for your service.

Comment

HI from NW Oregon

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thanks for joining up with us, I hope to learn a thing or two from you.

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then My Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as one of our 3 monthly "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes winners, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
                    Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from TN. I had some sheep out back they saw your post and disappeared

Comment

• fkrall
                          fkrall commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Beats the alternative....

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here