Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idaho Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idaho Dave

Hello from Idaho, I've been searching for a home and have found the only place in the world I want to die in. No really. Have been grilling all my life or what I thought was grilling and now I have gotten bite by this wanting to smoke meat and stuff bug and low and behold you are here and at long last so am I. Enjoy reading about the history of bbq and all this site has to offer in a word AWESOME. I don't mind being reeducated by those who are in the know, and look forward to reading the post's.
    My wife Dana is a culinary grade from ISU and together we enjoy cooking for people in any size get to gather. My computer skills need help but can see you help every body not in just grilln, smokn, and tips but computers as well. At work they call me OLD MAN or GRANDPA but what do kids know. LOL. Thanks for having us.

Welcome Dave! I'm also quite used to being the Old Man of the Mountain for quite a while now at any place I am working.

My standard reply is old age and treachery can overcome youth and ambition every time.

Comment

Thanks boftx, I'm guessing that the little dot in left corner is for my sig and I need to click on it to list my equipment as it were. read the how to's just checking.

Comment

• boftx
        boftx commented
        Editing a comment
        Read Sticky #1 under Welcome! and Announcements. Pit Boss gives detailed steps on how to create your sig, etc.

Welcome Dave... this is a great place! I live in Boise, btw... sick of the heat this summer. About this time of day (mid afternoon) I am just wrung out from it. Must be time for a cocktail!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here