Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new guy

Hi All,
    I have just joined and i will be starting to cook with a gas grill converted to low and slow. This is all new to me, my son wanted to buy pellet grill,but here in Australia a GMG starts at around $1700.00. So I want to make sure this is OK before emptying my pockets..

Howdy from south Texas! Lots of GMG and other pellet grill folks here to advise you. Welcome!

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks from OZ

Welcome from Virginia Beach.

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks from OZ

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      I live in Adelaide, South Australia. Melbourne at the moment is on lock down with Covid19. Only South Australia and Western Australia is virtually open with no restrictions..

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      blb117 - Adelaide is a great town. I spent quite a few days there and enjoyed every minute. I don’t remember it’s name but I have very fond memories of an awesome seafood restaurant there that I loved to frequent ...

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Every seafood restaurant is awesome here..

Welcome to the PIT from the LOU! (St Louis, MO)

This really all depends on what you want to cook and how often. Get ready for MCS, and dumping the oskar in your daks on cookers that can make the tucker you want while allowing you to be a bludger and avoid heaps of yakka. I hope this clears things up!

Let us know more about what you want to do! We're all looking forward to what you decide an you sharing your first cook.

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Er..??

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      will start with ribs I think.. in the next few weeks

Hello for the Oregon, USA.

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks from oz

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      ok

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Mate!

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do bud..

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

• blb117
      blb117 commented
      Editing a comment
      Phew .. Thanks again..

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from California

Comment

Don't know a thing about pellets, but welcome!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here