Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin' In South Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smokin' In South Florida!

Greetings everyone! My name is Eric Stevenson and I'm a pastor in a small town in South Florida. I love to cook and one day my wife and I have kicked around opening a small mom and pop restaurant as our "retirement" job. Barbecue is probably my favorite food to eat and make! I currently have a Green Mountain Grill, but am looking to upgrade to a pellet smoker with more cooking capacity as we are doing a little side hustle now

If you're reading this and would have any suggestions for me in the under $2k larger cooking capacity I'd love your input! Thanks for stopping in and learning a little bit about me!

Welcome from south Texas!

You might check out the Yoder 640S. Heavy duty, loads of capacity, made in Kansas. With proper accessories can sear as well as smoke. Produces great food.
    Last edited by Texas Larry; July 29, 2020, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. If you can find a gently used Yoder, Fast Eddy, or some other smoker of that quality you would be close to that price goal and have a great one. The Fast Eddy PG-500 even lists for under 2000. Good luck on achieving your goals.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia Beach.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from north Texas. Good luck with the dream.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here