Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ma

Hi I’m from Mass just northwest of Boston. I use a Weber gas grill and a brinkman smoker. I need to upgrade the smoker as all we smoke Geese, Hams and Fish on it been doing it for years.I will be checking out this site for recomending a replacement smoker as I’ve replaced the brinkman to many times over the years I would like to have the next one be my last one.

I dated and married my high school sweetheart been together for 46 years. I had a Kidney Transplant in 2004 she donated one of her Kidneys to me. We love to travel and have to many National Parks.

We both love grilled food, I found this site from a cookbook that my son gave me, I tried reverse searing some strip steaks for the first time and they came out awesome, If I had not read Meatheads cookbook I would never have tried this method, I will be using this method more in the future.

I enjoy Flyfishing,fly tying and photographe as hobbies

Steve Sennott

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! I cooked on a Brinkman for years and have been cooking on a Big Green Egg for ten years now. Cold weather doesn’t stop you cooking. While our temperature doesn’t get as low as yours I did an over night one at 17 degrees with no problem.

Comment

Mom is that you? Oh....you mean Mass....ok well welcome anyway !! Look forward to some of your cooks !!

Comment

Welcome Steve from Va Beach. I am a transplanted New Englandler (NH) and also enjoy fly fishing.
              My sister and all her kids (all married) live in Mass.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve. In order to give you better advice on a new cooker, it would help if you gave more info:
                budget
                type of fuel (wood, gas, charcoal, electric, pellets)
                type of cooker (dedicated smoker, grill, combo)
                how many people you want to be able to cook for
                do you like tending it or do you want to set and (almost) forget

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. Getting a new smoker will be exciting. Like mentioned above define your needs/wants.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

New Smoker, be careful.. folks around here are real good at spending other people’s money. They won’t steer you wrong though.

Comment

Welcome from TN. Let me be the first to reach into your wallet. I started on a Brinkman water smoker and graduated to a Weber Smokey Mountain. It is probably the closest to a Brinkman. I have been using a WSM for I around 20 years now.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Yup, we are here to help as HouseHomey said. How much money ya got? We’ll point you in the right direction. Mebbee get you 2 or 3 new cookers, yeah. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida and what a great story you have to tell! Looking seeing you around here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here