Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bought a Longborn Combo..The Best Deal and it makes the Best Damn Food I ever Tasted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Longborn Combo..The Best Deal and it makes the Best Damn Food I ever Tasted!!

Hi..My name is Richard and Im BBQ-aholic. Its been 48 hours since my last smoke!

I would be smoking tonight, if it were not for Torrential Rains for the past 24 hours. I found a great deal on a BBQ Grill.

Oklahoma Joe Longborn 3 in 1 combo. Valued about $500 to $600. I looked for 2 months and found one in great shape for only $200.

I have a few beginner questions as well as im reading alot of posts here and watching BBQ YouTube Videos galore.

Here is a pic of what I got! The pic is old. I noticed the guy I bought it from, or it was assembled not the right way. One handle was put upside down and the warming plate on the firebox was upside down. Pretty easily fixed.

Happy Grillin Everyone!
    Attached Files

Welcome from Oregon!

Comment

Welcome from Spokane Valley.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Nice Cooker!

Comment

Welcome from NE Florida and congrats on your new cooker. What a deal!

Comment

Sweet deal! Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Nice rig, best of both worlds

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and congrats on a great deal.

Comment

Welcome from NC!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Lets see that monster a smokin!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from La Crosse, Wi.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania fellow Oklahoma Joe owner. I've had mine for about 3 months now.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• richcinta
                                richcinta commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I love my combo....But Your Smoker has alot more smoker space.... Nice!!

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here