Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Washington State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Washington State

Hello! I just purchased a copy of Meathead's book for both myself and my father for Father's Day. I began cooking barbecue on an ugly drum smoker that I built myself about 5 years ago. My dad is now hooked as well. I currently have the UDS, a Weber 22" grill, a Monolith BBQ Guru Edition Le Chef, and a Myron Mixon MMS-48 water smoker. I cook mostly for family and friends but am beginning to venture into the world of competition barbecue with my neighbor who is also an avid barbecue guy.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Good to have more people representing Washington State here. I am over in Spokane. There are a few Washingtonians here that I am sure will say hi.

Comment

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        NWBA, North West BBQ Association out of Washington State, My wife, son and I was signed up the take BBQ Judge Class, but covid-19 ended that.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Spokane Valley.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Northeast Florida!

Comment

Welcome and greetings from South Florida.

Comment

Welcome from another Washingtonian in Everett.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We love pictures. Pictures of food, cookers, pets, outdoor kitchens, knives, cast iron, whatever you're drinkin.…… you get the hint.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here