Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr Smoke ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own a Traeger Pro 22 and it works fantastic! At the time when I bought mine, it was their top end grill. Now it's their entry level line and is on sale for Father's Day at $499. It doesn't have the WiFi controller of the newer models, but reliably produces great tasting food, and that's the bottom line. A lot of people will take shots at Traeger, but my experience has been very positive.

Comment

Welcome from a Jersey guy now in Colorado. Although from Bergen County my Dad ended his days in the Red Bank/Little Silver area so I know that stretch a bit.
      Enjoy the pit and everything it has to offer!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

• Doc Gleason
          Doc Gleason commented
          Editing a comment
          Played rugby witha bunch of your oaks back in the day palmer coll of chiropractic all tough players Doc

• holehogg
          holehogg commented
          Editing a comment
          Tough game rugby. By far my most favourite sport.

• Doc Gleason
          Doc Gleason commented
          Editing a comment
          As we say state wide A game for animals played by Gentleman Doc

Welcome from Virginia! I was born in Toms River NJ and still have family there.

Comment

• Doc Gleason
          Doc Gleason commented
          Editing a comment
          Gov Murphy killing us smart move

Welcome from Minnesota. I've had Pellet Grills for several years. At least look at Blaz N Grill, Grilla, and Yoder. They are above entry level IMO but worth the extra investment. There are lots to pick from.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. I would recommend the units from Grilla, but lots of other good ones as well.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Looking at the green mountain davey crocket pellet model any one using one comments

Comment

My wife bought me a Camp Chef DLX Smoke Pro for my 50th. I use it 2 or 3 times a week for smoking and roasting at higher temps. It does not get any easier, no babysitting coals or fires. Many complaints are based on lack of strong smoke output. I suggest that whichever pellet grill you decide on that you also purchase a smoking tube. They truly are the set it and forget it cookers. My favorite so far has been smoked meatloaf and roasted spatchcock chicken.

Comment

Welcome and greetings from Florida. I have a Woodwind CampChef pellet cooker. It’s a good entry level smoker and grill. I still use it and like it very much. Had some issues when it first arrived. Nothing that CampChef did not quickly resolve. Mine is about 3 years old, and I know the newer models have implemented additional features, and I think it’s worth while looking into.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here