Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, whataya gonna do tomorrow? Surprise us. 🕶

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit. You are off to a great start!

Comment

Welcome back from Colorado ...

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          He was in Colorado ? That explains his absence.

• PuraLena
          PuraLena commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks it's really amazing how the WorldWideWeb has brought change to many local traditions. guess we should change the word backyard-smokers to social-media-smokers very soon...

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Thanks all for having me back again. Hope to add some other ideas and specials with more detailed information. I am now more worries about the 7+ tons of firewood I bought. Including stacking, but first see then talk.

Comment

Welcome back to the pit from Western Colorado. That is one heck of a smoker. Looking forward to what you will be sharing coming off that brute

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! Great pictures!

Comment

Greetings from North Carolina. Awesome rig

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoe View Post
                  Welcome back to the pit from Western Colorado. That is one heck of a smoker. Looking forward to what you will be sharing coming off that brute
                  I also cannot wait to learn and masters its goodies and quirks. It is a 4-zone (2 barrels + 2 towers) 'automatic' temperature controlled rig. With a 18.5 gallon heated water tank. All fired up from 1 firebox. With heat distributed through channel between the barrels.
                  Barrels are both convertible to grilling stations.
                  Lots of things to master and learn.
                  Attached Files

Comment

These photos are amazing. No wonder you're excited to get your catering-assist business going. You've got it all, a great rig, lots of excitement and even more talent. We'll be watching your star rise with that new business, so keep us posted. Keep the photos coming too!

Kathryn

Comment

Maestro... Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by fzxdoc View Post
                        These photos are amazing. No wonder you're excited to get your catering-assist business going. You've got it all, a great rig, lots of excitement and even more talent. We'll be watching your star rise with that new business, so keep us posted. Keep the photos coming too!

Kathryn
                        Thanks for your nice words.

I hope to spend a lot of time next to my smoker, reading, learning and sharing,

Hopefully my son will join me on my travels and we can spend great time in the rooftop tent. While working in a large area.

There are plenty of Catering services available everywhere. So let them take their part of the business as well as cleaning the dishes and transport tables etc.

I just plan to bring the party alive!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by PuraLena; May 18, 2020, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Bienvenido. Impresionante equipo, al igual que las preparaciones que haces. Saludos desde el sur de la Florida.
                          Ricardo

Comment

• PuraLena
                            PuraLena commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Gracias, por fin he tomado la decisión a convertir mi sueño a realidad. Y para destacar, hay que iniciar con una buena presentación. Espero hacer una impression impactante y que nadie se olvide de los resultados. Aquí en España el boom de los foodtrucks, y la comida al PuraLeña esta a la vuelta del esquina. Un saludo desde Aranjuez, Madrid.

Awesome! Welcome back. All of this is very impressive!

Comment

All my kettles had a meeting and voted for me to send them to PuraLeña

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here