Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Houston, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Houston, Texas

Hello everyone. I live in Houston, Texas, and recently discovered this great site. I have owned a Pitts and Spitts smoker ( recently has fallen apart, a bit disappointing) a vintage 42 inch BUILTIN grillewith sear zone, a black olive, embarrassed to say, but an academy bought offset smoker ( purchased one Sunday morning when the firebox door of my pits and Spitts feel off in my hand and luckily not on my foot) and I just began carrying Napolean grilles at my store, so I have their 825 pro model. Just ordered a karubeque smoker, and a fast eddy fec100 by cookshack based on reviews from this and other sites. I'm hoping to also order a jumbo enclosed ( man those things look so cool, and it's a smoker to boot) very soon. The problem I will have is explaining all the money I'm spending to the wife,lol. I'm hoping to expand my skills, and I can see from what I've read here, and recently read Myron mixons book, and Franklin bbq book, that I have much to learn. Can't wait for the new equipment to show up and get going.

Welcome Aboard, Stephen... you came to the right place!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Stephen

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit (Stephen)! Those are some KILLER smokers you have on order! There will be no stopping you now. And a Napoleon gasser to boot. #jealous! What do you mean by "jumbo enclosed"? Jambo? Anyway, you owe us bragging pictures of those beasts and the great food that will come off them.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here