Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there!

New member from Norway. Been into cooking in general since childhood (I am now in my late 40's). Over here BBQ and grilling is seasonal and for most people a "summer-thing", but for me it is a year-round activity. Just got myself a WSM 22.5". I have some previous "experience" on an 18.5" as well. Been lurking on this board for a couple of weeks now. Seems to be tons of interesting stuff to dive into. Looking forward to be learning from all the experts here.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA! Have fun here!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Northeastern Pennsylvania, USA!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from SC!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota-USA.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rolan.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here