Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from TN.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tfurg2 View Post
        I also want to eat at a few of the local places in Chicago. One called Smoque is not far from me. The brisket is supposed to be awesome.
        A few years ago, we were practically neighbors. Now, we're probably within a couple miles... welcome to the Pit from Albany Park, Chicago.

Smoque's brisket is legit great when it's first sliced. If you get a cut that they've just started slicing, it's very good. My wife's favorite, to be honest. But, I've gotten it at lunch in the Loop, and had days where it wasn't quite as good.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
          Potkettleblack commented
          Editing a comment
          We happened to be over by Smoque on Friday or Saturday. wife had Brisket with beans and fries. I had a brisket sandwich with a side of Mac & cheese, and we split a bourbon pecan bread pudding. All very good. Wife sauces brisket, which I don't understand.

Welcome from the NW Burbs

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and your fine cast of Weber’s!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! We appreciate your support!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here