Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from VA

Hello everyone, I'm Steve. Unfortunately, I live in an area where not many people enjoy the BBQ life as much as I do, so I really enjoy BBQ forums and websites. I've just joined the Pitmaster Club, but I've been on the site since early 2017 thanks to Meathead's book "The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling." Because of that book, as well as countless YouTube videos, my BBQ game has greatly improved over the last four years. Currently I'm smoking on a Pit Boss Kamado and a 22" Weber Kettle. Looking forward to getting to know, and learn from everyone.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve J; January 21, 2020, 03:32 PM.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas and thanks for sharing your pics!

Comment

Welcome from TN. Keep cooking like that, and you may just change your neighbors into BBQ fiends!!!

Comment

• Steve J
        Steve J commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the warm welcome but I not sure about changing them; heck they don't even fire up their smoker for holidays lol.

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Beautiful photos you posted.

Comment

• Steve J
          Steve J commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the welcome neighbor

Welcome from the Florida panhandle! Fantastic photos...making me hungry.

Comment

I love the intro with the photos! You sure can cook and take great photos. Welcome from Chico, CA!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Steve ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve.

Comment

Hi Steve Unfortunately, who lives in the area with heathens. You will improve everyone’s life with yer cookin. Welcome, eat good and have fun! 🕶

Comment

• Steve J
                  Steve J commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol...I love it. Thanks for the welcome

Welcome aboard! Once you learn to smoke the local favorites and take them up a notch, people soon come around I haven't found anything I can't smoke yet, though obviously some foods respond better than others At the end of the day, if you're having fun and making people happy, that's all that matters.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from LaCrosse Wi.

Comment

• Steve J
                      Steve J commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the welcome. I see you're from Wisconsin; I was born & raised in Milwaukee

Welcome from Winnipeg. Great food picture introduction.

Comment

Welcome! From Virginia here as well. What part of the state?

Comment

• DavidNorcross
                        DavidNorcross commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am in the Lynchburg area

• Dewesq55
                        Dewesq55 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I own a vacation home on the Eastern Shore. Does that count?

• HawkerXP
                        HawkerXP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I live in Sterling, just north of Dulles airport. We just bought a second home in Gasburg.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here