Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Wisconsin

Hi,

I've been lurking a long while and using the rib and turkey recipes on my kamado cooker, and finally decided to join up and learn some more. I have wanted to up my game at grilling and smoking, and this site is a great way to do that.

I have a background in electrical engineering, and have used that to put together a home-made stoker for the kamado. I bought the kamado after struggling my way through feeble attempts at doing low and slow cooking on my old gas grill. It worked, but whoa, lotsa babysitting. Now I'm in the market for a new gas grill, and this site is a great help with that, too.

So, hope to have some good learning opportunities on here, and maybe add a little whenever I can.

Scottie

Welcome, please send cheese curds

Comment

Welcome Scottie.

If you are in the market for a new gasser I highly recommend Weber.

Comment

Hello Scottie, nice to meet ya.

Comment

Welcome Scottie from Wisconsin! Thanks for your support. Look froward to what you bring to our community here.

Good job on your signature. But just in case you haven't seen it, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here