Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Jacksonville Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Jacksonville Florida!

I'm in my mid 50's and have been a die heart charcoal grill, and smoke, guy. I'm now looking to get into the Pellet game. So far I'm interested in the Grilla Grills and the new SmokeFire, which is scheduled to be released next month. So that means I'm also interested in learning about the different pellets flavor and recipes.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta. Plenty of pellet people here. More than willing to share.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I see a whole lot of room under that roof. pbc, pbc, pbc………….

Comment

Welcome from the great Northwest. I recently lived in Jacksonville for 5 years. What part of town are you in? I was up by the San Jose Country Club.

Comment

• Jus_Tee
            Jus_Tee commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m near Oakleaf Plantation in Orange Park

• JoeSousa
            JoeSousa commented
            Editing a comment
            I lived out there for two years when I first moved down there.

Welcome from Gainesville!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ..,

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here