Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sunny SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sunny SoCal

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the Pitmaster Club. I'm relatively new to smoking, but I'm finding that I'm somewhat obsessed with it. I own a Traeger pellet grill, and I'm looking forward to learning more about the art of smoking from this group.

Looking forward to meeting you online.

Welcome from South Louisiana! You will learn more than you might imagine. I know I have.

Comment

• sigaris
      sigaris commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I actually grew up in New Orleans. I miss it very much. Geaux Saints!

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from up north in Chico, CA

Comment

Welcome from the OC. But I work in Woodland Hills.

Comment

• sigaris
          sigaris commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! That's a hell of a commute!

• LDimick
          LDimick commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it can be. Fortunately they let me work from home most of the time.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from a SoCal neighbor down in San Clemente!

Comment

Good morning from chilly Northern Utah, and welcome! If learning is what you are after, brother, you came to the right place. Vast amounts of knowledge here.

On a personal note. My family and I usually travel somewhere warm this time of year. Usually Southern California or Florida. We aren't traveling this year, and I'm slightly depressed. Basically I'm temporarily jealous of your current location.

Comment

• sigaris
                            sigaris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We should trade places. My kids are itching to see snow :-)

• crazytown3
                            crazytown3 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Done!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here