Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from central Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from central Indiana

Been poking around the Amazing Ribs website for a year or more and love the free content that fires my love of Q' and the great recipes and techniques to get it done right.My cooker arsenal includes a 29" width Heavy Gauge Brinkman stick burner,an Orion Cooker,and least but not least by a long shot my newest toy a 18.5 WSM.Locally I have a great choice of meat retailers within earshot that include Costco,Kroger,Meijer,WalMart ect..as well as Archers a local butcher of farm raised products in Greenwood but my favorite farm to table products is Seven Sons near Fort Wayne.They deliver monthly in my area and all over IN and IL at specific locations but also have home delivery.Their bone in pork chops are second to none as well as any of the Lamb products they offer.Now I'm getting hungry,mmm smoked pork chops,taters and green beans.I'm back.Also Enjoy making dry rubs and researching that subject on line as well as books to compliment my cooking skills..By the way my latest research for a rib rub landed me on a You Tube site from SmokeAndGrill.com that gives up a tasty pork rub,.The www is now for sale,what's up with that?
    I made the rub and it's good.Look forward to applying it to a three pack of St.Loius cut ribs from Costco later today
    for a slow cook in the WSM using the smake method.

Cheers,

J

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Wow, we look forward to seeing your cooks!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Always good to have another Hoosier in the pit!

Welcome from just down the road in southern Indiana.

Comment

Welcome. I'm in NE Indy. Archer's is my go to place for volume. I did a 140 lb pork butt cook for a wedding in October and used Archer's. Hope those ribs turn out great!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Hello from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Cheers from the Fort!

Comment

Hello from Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here