Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve from Put-In-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve from Put-In-Bay

Hi folks...I have been a member of this group since 2015, but never was very active. I plan on changing all that. I bought a Yoder smoker many years ago and love it. Done a lot of smoking on it through the years.
    I attended a weekend class with Swamp Boys in Florida a few years ago and plan on going to Memphis next year.
    Most of my smoking is either brisket, ribs or pork butt although I will be smoking a turkey this Thanksgiving.
    all for now. Hope to get to know a few of you out there. Roadmaggot

Never was very active? I guess you might be right. My qorstion: do you fish & do you grill walleyes? Welcome, eat good & have fun! Then again I guess you have been havin fun, just not actively. 🕶

Comment

Very interest handle. Any story?

Comment

Glad to hear from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the active side.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome! My husband proposed to me at Put-In-Bay. Beautiful spot.

Kathryn

Comment

• JGo37
                JGo37 commented
                Editing a comment
                Black squirrels and peanut shells on the floor of the bar, 3 stooges on the screen.... (never been there, LoL)

Welcome to The Pit. I suggest assing chuck roast to your line up. It cooks like a butt, but normally needs to go a bit higher in temp for pulling.

Comment

• Dewesq55
                Dewesq55 commented
                Editing a comment
                I see what you did there (assing/ butt)

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Join the fun!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI. Pat Chrysler still in the Put-in-Bay area?

Comment

Welcome to the active side from TN

Comment

Hello from Chico

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here