Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

I found this site about a year and a half ago looking for a smoker. I decided to go with the Good One Open Range and have been smokin as much as time allows. I've been an "indoor" cook for quite sometime now mainly focusing on Italian cuisine. I decided to cancel the Bon Appetite subscription and put that money here since I have learned more from this site then the magazine. I am currently serving in the USCG and I am looking forward to my retirement in a year so I can spend more time in the pit.

Welcome and thanks for your service!!

Comment

Welcome, I would have retired from the Marines this year, but instead I have another 30 years or so.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit skcubastv ! We appreciate you coming over here, Bon Appetit may not be so happy though...

Great job on your signature. And nice setup you have! I am slightly jelaous of that Good One, I always thought it would be a nice addition to my lineup as well. But so would a Primo Oval XL, and a RecTec, and a 26" Weber, and a....

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard skc. No pun intended.

Comment

Welcome skcubastv, we're glad you're here. I went through flight training with a few coasties down in Navy Pensacola (prior USAF)... that was almost 20 years ago though. I'd really like to see some pics of that Good One in action!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Good decision on joining! Magazines have their place, but the knowledge base on this forum is amazing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here