Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pleased to be here from Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleased to be here from Southern California

I can't count how many times I have visited AMAZINGRIBS.COM for recipes, reviews and generally great reading, so I guess its about doggone time I joined the Pitmaster Club. I'm not sorry I did. There's tons a great content and well categorized so this old goat can find stuff.

I am not-so-patiently waiting for a new arrival in my life; a KBQ C-60. Can't wait. Finding a good wood source for the long term will take a bit of doing, but I have what I need for a the first few cooks, I think.

I also experiment with sourdough, using a starter that is now 8 months old. Last weekend's effort finally produced a more sour sourdough than previous tries and close to where I want it.

When I'm not burning something with fire, I like riding around the area on my Honda road sofa with my best half sitting pretty, right behind me.

I'm looking forward to reading and contributing here for a good, long time. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the Pit from La Crosse Wi.

Comment

Welcome from MA!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Howdy from up the road in Altadena!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Glad to have you, and welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the PIT from the LOU! I lived in SoCal for 25 years - you have great year-round BBQ weather. Except for all that rain (there isn't any), and when it snows (it doesn't), or during those cold winters (they're not). So get some Stone Brewery Oaked Bastard Hot Sauce for some wet rubbing and get to Q'ing!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. If you like baking bread, the topic linked below might be of interest, but be aware that it's over 50 pages - so far.

Comment

• scottingaround
                              scottingaround commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks, RonB. I'll dough over and check it out.

Welcome from KC, MO

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here