Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hey everyone! I just purchased my first proper pit. I have been doing progressively larger events batch cooking on an Akorn kamado and it was finally time to commit to a pit after I got into the hundreds. I am dipping my toes into small event BBQ catering and weekend events. And I love it. L O V E I T

I am a registered dietitian licensed in the state of TN, and I am pursuing my doctorate (currently fourth year, dissertation) in nutrition science concentration in cellular and molecular nutrition at UTK. I am very excited to learn from the experts here, and I have LOTS of questions

Thank you! Click image for larger version  Name:	69472728_10156345328820671_1944689762027700224_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.8 KB ID:	753220
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aaron Armstrong; October 7, 2019, 07:45 PM.

Welcome from Chico, CA. That is an awesome rig!!!

Comment

• Aaron Armstrong
      Aaron Armstrong commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I am working on it, it has a lot of problems with the units that aren't the main pit

That's one impressive rig you have there.
    You've come to the right place to learn that's for sure!!!!

Comment

Welcome! My wife's last name is Armstrong. She's says "Hello, Cousin Aaron!" You're gonna love it here. Nice cooker!

Comment

• Aaron Armstrong
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!

Welcome to fun in the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Nice cooker.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Nice pit you have there.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you could join us!

Comment

Nice pit, even nicer first name....but a Ford truck? Lol! Welcome to the Pitmaster Club, Aaron. Thanks for giving us a try with the Free Trial membership and for introducing yourself. We hope you’ll decide to stick around.

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• Aaron Armstrong
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Huskee! And as a scientist-in-training I am all about that data, show me some of the data for other trucks and we can dare to compare (3.5 10-speed platinum).

I will certainly look at the homework! I was referred here by Meathead himself from Facebook about my rib conundrum. I look forward to learning from you guys and gals, I definitely need some expert advice

Welcome to The Pit Aaron.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Nice looking rig.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. From an Akron to that rig is more than toe dipping!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here