Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello! I watched the forum for a long time and finally decided to join. I am interested in new recipes and a good company of like-minded people.

Welcome, Liam! I see you're in Iceland. That seems like a fascinating place to practice barbecuing. What do you grill up there?

Comment

• LiamBlack
      LiamBlack commented
      Editing a comment
      A lot of everything! Lambs, ribs, vegetables. Really great variety. But for me, nothing beats a beef steak with a bone, I’m ready to sell my soul for it

Welcome to the pit! Good folks here I’ve found; lots of willingness to help and share. Looking forward to hearing of YOUR BBQ adventures.

Comment

Welcome from sunny Arizona!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Liam ...

Comment

Iceland, very cool and definitely on my bucket list of travel destinations! Welcome to the Pit from Canada, eh!

Comment

You have come to the right place. Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome Liam from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Liam.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Like mentioned above Iceland is on my bucket list to visit, anybody I've spoken to that has vactioned there raves about your country.
                          And in the summer you can smoke nearly 24 hours a day, how cool is that.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here