Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IdoLove2Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IdoLove2Q

Newbie here just joined. I have been secretly lurking at this site for several years and freely share this address with anyone who talks about BBQ-n. This is by far the best place to hang out and marinate. Now the only problem I have with this site, and I stress ONLY, is that I have an overwhelming urge to stop reading and go eat when ever I view all of the fabulous options in mouth watering BBQ goodness! Thank you all! This site has helped me broaden my view on the possibilities of BBQ. Although I really like the results of my way of BBQ, you all present alternatives that might bring greater satisfaction. But now I am stuck in the Monk like scenario (referring to the TV show Monk) "I have to do it this way, but that looks good, but I have to do it this way, but...". Oh the joys of O.C.D.! Light bulb turns on, the solution : ten BBQs and ten stakes, plus five more BBQs for all the "fix-ins". Now just how do I convince my wife that we need all those "fix-ins"? Happy Q-n.

Welcome from the California Delta. LOL Convincing the spouse is a big problem around here. Go slow and just stick to you story "This would make it sooo much better, really honey"
    Last edited by ofelles; August 5, 2019, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from sunny SoCal.

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD! Glad you joined us. I am having a difficult time with my wife right now. She is convinced that I don't need any more grills.

Comment

• Argoboy
              Argoboy commented
              Editing a comment
              I have that problem as well and I don’t have room to store them too.

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Since you’re like Monk, you’re ok in my book. I was going to say I know Monk, but then I would be lyin. I do know his brother though, they look like brothers, not twins, but close. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Yes the spouse can be brought over, just wow her with your cooking and complement her on her shoe collection.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from Spokane Valley, Wa.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here