Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How you dooooin'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How you dooooin'?

Nice to meet y'all. Enjoy the weekend !

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Oh, Oh. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts

Comment

I be dooooin' great !! How you dooooin'? Good to have yous here !!!

Welcome to the most informative and reliable cooking and barbecuing forum on the planet...the Pit !!!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas. We be doin’ HOT down here, like everybody else I guess, unles you're in New England.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Glad to have ya here with us, lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

An, it's Friday, at long last, so I be's doin jus fine, Sister.

Never be afraid to ask questions, hereabouts, reckon I done already asked up mosta th stupid ones, afore ya ever got here, an nobody's ever once yiked at me fer it, much less whomped me with a knotted plowline, or such!

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Good. How you doin?
                        Welcome, eat good, yeah, & maybe have fun, ya know!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! Glad you made it! Around here we like grilling our chops, not busting yours. If there is any such thing as a silly question I figure I have already cornered the market. So you go right ahead and ask anything you want, we're all friendly.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here