Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgia checking in

Hey guys, been a member for a minute but just now posting my intro. Just like to say hello and that Im thankful for this site and the information on it. I'm from around the middle of Georgia and my favorite thing to cook is a kick ass brisket. I'd love to make bbq chicken better but it's not my favorite so I don't put a ton of effort into it. Right now I just use my Weber kettle and a Traeger I got not too long ago. Hope to learn even more from y'all. I owe a lot of good BBQ to this site already, might as well be in debt to yall as well.

Have a good one!

Welcome from Winnipeg. Have fun cooking.

Comment

Really glad you’re here! Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Brisket=good! chicken=okay. I think we'll get along.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Well, it only took ya 7 months to say howdy, ther have been worse. Glad to have ya aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by CountrySwagger View Post
                    I'm from around the middle of Georgia and my favorite thing to cook is a kick ass brisket.
                    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! Your favorite is kick ass basket or chicken?

Comment

Welcome from about due north of you in the mountains of NC

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I send a fair amount of time in Ga every year. Savannah area. Nice place until July, August hits.
                            Love my kettle and I also have a Pit Barrel Cooker. pbc, pbc, pbc……...

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here