Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helol from Albuquerque NM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helol from Albuquerque NM

I'm a new trial member with fairly limited smoking experience, but I do OK. Just purchased a new vertical smoker and I'm looking forward to using it this weekend. Also looking forward to some interesting conversations with many of you experts. Always looking for new recipes and methods. Just an FYI, it's really hot here this weekend.

Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. I bet it hot a lot this time of year. Post some pics of your cook please.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. If your cooker is black, just put it in the sun. You won't even have to build a fire, but you will lose any smoke flavor.

Comment

How hot is it in elbow kurkey? Hope yer cookin goes well. There will be lots to learn, so take baby steps. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome to great fun in the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Was it ever warm today! Especially standing over the gasser with the chicken and Coullette steaks I had goin today!

glad to see a pother fellow ABQean on the board! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here